Polyurethane timing belt introduction
Polyurethane timing belt has excellent wear resistance and shear resistance. Polyurethane timing belts are made of high-grade polyurethane, combined with various graded steel cords, to ensure high strength and traction resistance, and have excellent dimensional stability.
There are 1000 rubber and polyurethane timing belts to choose from-all of these timing belts can be cut and sent on the same day.
Polyurethane Timing Belts
The manufacturing process of polyurethane timing belts produces timing belts with close tolerances, ensuring uniform load distribution during use and allowing high torque transmission. Due to the high precision of these drives, they are also suitable for indexing, positioning and conveying drives.
Synchronous operation and low elongation, coupled with maintenance-free operation, make the polyurethane timing belt series an ideal power transmission method.
The timing belt pulley can be provided as a complete drive together with the timing belt. In addition to the popular stock range, ZZR-PARTS can also manufacture special pulleys to stretch in all pitches and contours. The standard material of the timing belt wheel is easy-to-process aluminum alloy (6082-T6). Other materials are also available, such as steel, stainless steel, cast iron and various plastics.
- Constant length, no post elongation
- Slipless, synchronous operation
- Reduced noise
- Efficiencies up to 98%
- Extremely wear resistant
- Temperature range -25ºC to +110ºC (dependant on special PU’s)
- Belt speed up to 80 m/sec
- Temporarily higher (+120ºC)
- Chemically resistant to ozone and sunlight
- Chemically stable
- Conditionally resistant to acids and alkalis
- Extremely oil resistant
- Resistant to fats and petrol
- Large power range
- Hydrolysis resistant
- Low initial tension
- Can be welded to other thermoplastics
- High positional and angular accuracy
- Low mass, suitable for positioning and stepper motor drives
Polyurethane timing belts are suitable for all industries that require synchronous transmission of angular motion. Therefore, they are suitable for all types of power transmission, indexing, positioning and conveying, such as:
- Office machinery
- Data processing machinery
- Food processing machinery
- Textile machinery
- Woodworking machinery
- Machine tools
ZZR-PARTS polyurethane timing belt is composed of high-quality wear-resistant polyurethane and high-strength steel or aramid cords. Almost every type of extruded belt can be customized by adding coatings, profiles or special processing.
Benefits of using ZZR-PARTS polyurethane synchronous timing belts:
- Available in Open-Ended M, Welded-V and Truly Endless BFX
- Extremely wear resistant (85 and 92) Shore A
- The only brand with flexible tension member design.
- High tooth pitch accuracy
- High tooth sheer strength, no post elongation
- Large power range up to 200 KW(275 HP)
- Highest positioning accuracy (Standard Plus Technology – BFX)
- Resistant to petroleum, oils and fats
- No hardening with age
- Quiet, smooth running without vibration, maintenance free
ZZR-PARTS manufactures the widest range of polyurethane timing belts, with the most number of teeth configuration among all belt manufacturers in the world. Our application engineers provide free design assistance to ensure that you choose the best product and the correct size for your timing belt. Using ZZR-PARTS imperial and metric pitch timing belts can ultimately save your company money and downtime.